06 nights / 07 days Guided Group Tour
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the Hotels
- Daily Local / Western/Indian Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian lunches
- Daily Indian/Jain/Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
- Guided city tour of St. Petersburg & Moscow
- Enjoy a cruise on the Neva River in St. Petersburg
- Visit the Hermitage Museum, a museum of art and culture in Saint Petersburg
- Enjoy the spectacular world famous Russian Ballet Show
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- Experience the high speed train ‘Sapsan’ from St. Petersburg to Moscow
- The world famous Russian Circus – Included
- Visit the Patriarch’s Palace
- Experience the Metro, a mass rapid transport system in Moscow
Download Tour Details
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $1400
- Single Supplement: $450
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
- June 24, 2020
- August 02, 2020
- September 2020: 07, 22
- Tour starts in St. Petersburg on the above mentioned dates. There could be a possibility of flight departure on the previous evening
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- St. Petersburg
- Cruise on the Neva River
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Hermitage Museum
- Spectacular Russian Ballet
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- See the stunning Russian Circus
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Kremlin and the Red Square
- Visit the Patriarch’s Palace
- Experience the Metro – a mass rapid transport system
- 03 nights at hotel Holiday Inn Moskovskye Vorota or similar in St Petersburg
- 03 nights at hotel Holiday Inn Suchevskij or similar in Moscow
- Daily American buffet breakfast in Russia
- Daily Local / Western /Indian -Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian Lunch – Except Arrival / Departure Day
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
- Superfast “SAPSAN” train from St Petersburg to Moscow
TIPS, PORTERAGE & WATER
- Tips to Driver & Guide
- Porterage of 1 bag (20 kg) per person at hotels only.
- Porterage of 1 bag (20 kg) per person at Railway Station / Cruise Port only.
- Two bottles of 500 ml mineral water per person per day
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager to accompany the group
- Cost of International Air Ticket
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Cost of visas to travel on the tour.
- Medical/ Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels, cruise shore excursion and any type of beverages in cruise etc. Anything not specified under inclusions.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- USA citizens : Single Entry Russia Visa
- Green Card Holders : Single Entry Russia Visa
- Indian Nationals : Single Entry Russia Visa
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Please refer to our brochure for further details, terms & conditions.
- It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORESEEN EVENTS.
Day 01: Arrive St Petersburg!
On arrival in St Petersburg, transfer to your hotel for check in. (Early check –in sight in St. Petersburg. (subject to availability). OvernNO MEAL)
Day 02: City tour of St. Petersburg. Visit Peterhof palace & gardens
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. See the St. Isaacs Cathedral, Nevsky Prospekt, the Rastrelli esque Stroganov Palace, the neoclassical Kazan Cathedral, the Russian National Library, the Statue of Peter the Great, the Peter & Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny cathedral and many more sights. After a local lunch, proceed to Peterhof – It is famous for its series of palaces and gardens known as the Peterhof Palace, laid out on the orders of the Russian Tsar, Peter the Great and sometimes called the ‘Russian Versailles’. The park holds numerous fountains and few monumental cascades which are one of Russia’s most famous tourist attractions. Later, visit the Grand Palace entering by the ornate Ceremonial Staircase and see the Ballroom, Throne Room, the Western Chinese Study, the Drawing Room, the Imperial Suite, the Oak Study Room and the Crown Room. Later, drive back to St. Petersburg. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in St Petersburg. (B, LL, D)
Day 03: Visit the Hermitage Museum. Cruise on River Neva, Russian Ballet.
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Hermitage Museum, a museum of art and culture in St. Petersburg. It is the largest and oldest museums in the world with collections comprising of nearly three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. After lunch, enjoy a cruise on the Neva River. It is one of the best ways to view the majesty of the St. Petersburg’s 18th century architecture and craftsmanship. The cruise will expose you to the magnificent panorama and stunning sights of this great city. It will pass under the main bridges of St. Petersburg which will unfold the city’s history and its legends connected with the waterways. Later, get set to enjoy the spectacular world famous Russian Ballet. Tonight, enjoy an dinner. Overnight in St Petersburg. (B,LL,D)
Day 04: Moscow – the Capital city. Enjoy the world famous Russian Circus.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the train station to board the high speed train ‘Sapsan’. This train gets you to Moscow in 3 hours 30 minutes. Arrive into Moscow – the financial and political centre of Russia and the former Soviet Union. It also boasts the largest community of billionaires in the world. On arrival enjoy lunch & later drive to your hotel and check in. Evening, see the world famous Russian Circus. For over two centuries circus has been an important part of Russia’s rich cultural heritage. It is a truly universal form of entertainment enjoyed by all, regardless of race, religion, language, social class, education or age. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Moscow. (B,LL,D)
Day 05: Guided city tour. See the magnificent Kremlin and the Red Square. Experience Metro Ride.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Explore the Kremlin grounds, Cathedrals and see the Patriarch’s Palaces in Moscow. The small city in the center of Moscow, once the residence of Czars and Patriarchs, contains Russia’s main Cathedrals, Assumption Cathedral, Archangel’s Cathedral and the Deposition of the Robe Cathedral. Later enjoy lunch and experience the Metro, the most reliable and rapid transport system, connecting the central part of the city with industrial, residential areas and neighboring towns. Moscow metro is the world’s leader in the volume of traffic and reliable transportation. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Moscow. (B,LL,D)
Day 06: Moscow – Visit Patriarch Palace.
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Patriarch’s Palace – a museum of seventeenth-century life and applied art, displaying ecclesiastical regalia, period furniture, gold and silver ware from Russia and Western Europe. The palace dates back to 1640 and incorporates the Church of the Twelve Apostles, which was the private place of worship for the patriarchs. After lunch day is free to explore on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Moscow. (B,LL,D)
Day 07: Farewell!!!
This morning, after a buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.