07 nights / 08 days
- A complete, all inclusive and exotic 8 days tour through the African wilderness of Kenya with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Daily buffet breakfasts in the hotel
- Local/Western/Vegetarian lunches as per the itinerary
- Daily Indian/local vegetarian/non vegetarian dinners as per the itinerary
- Stay at well appointed, conveniently located lodges and hotels throughout.
- Stay 01 night at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Visit the largest Black Rhino Sanctuary in East Africa
- Stay 02 nights in Samburu National Park
- A chance to view the indigenous wildlife to this region – the Gerenuk, Somali ostrich and the endangered Grevy’s zebra.
- Learn about the Samburu people and other tribes
- One night at the Nakuru National Park.
- View a variety of birds inhabiting Lake Nakuru
- Stop at the Equator for some photos
- Drive through the beautiful Rift Valley
- Stay 02 nights in Masai Mara – Highlight of your Kenyan adventure
- Enjoy enthralling wildlife safaris
- Spot the famous BIG 5
- Stay a night in the vibrant capital city of Nairobi
- Enjoy an orientation tour of the city.
- Visit the Langatta Giraffe Centre
- Visit the Kazuri Bead Factory
- Visit the Masai Market
- Explore the city market
- Services of a professional and experienced AIRTOURS Ambassador throughout the tour.
TOUR COST BASED ON MINIMUM 15 PASSENGERS : US$ 2599.00
July : 15, 22
August : 12, 26
September : 16
October : 21
Balloon Safari in Masai Mara US $450 per person
Masai Village visit US $25 per person
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES:
SIGHTSEEINGS & EXCURSIONS:
Ol Pejeta Conservancy : Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
: Visit the largest Black Rhino Sanctuary in East Africa
Samburu National Park : A chance to view the indigenous wildlife to this region – the Gerenuk, Somali ostrich and the endangered Grevy’s zebra.
Learn about the Samburu people and other tribes
Nakuru National Park : View a variety of birds inhabiting Lake Nakuru
: Stop at the Equator for some photos
: Drive through the beautiful Rift Valley
Masaii Mara : Highlight of your Kenyan adventure
: Enjoy enthralling wildlife safaris
: Spot the famous BIG 5
Nairobi : Enjoy an orientation tour of the city.
: Visit the Langatta Giraffe Centre
: Visit the Kazuri Bead Factory
: Visit the Masai Market
: Explore the city market
- One night accommodation at the Sweetwaters Tented Camp or similar in Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Two night accommodation at the Samburu Intrepids or similar in Samburu
- One night accommodation at the Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Two night accommodation at the Mara Keekorok or similar in the Mara National Park
- One night accommodation at the Sarova Stanley or similar in Nairobi.
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel, except on Day 01.
- 8 Western/Continental/Indian vegetarian/non vegetarian lunches
- 8 Western/Continental/Indian vegetarian/non vegetarian dinners
- Non airconditioned 4X4 safari vehicles during safaris with thatched roofs for easy viewing.
- Luxury non airconditioned vehicle in Nairobi.
- One bottle of water (1 litre) per person per day
- Tips to guides
- Porterage at hotels of 1 bag per person (20 kgs)
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager throughout your tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- Any airfares, International or domestic
- Cost of Visas :
For US passport holders : US$ 100 per person
For Greencard holders : US$ 50 per person
For Indian passport holders : US$ 50 per person
- Cost of Transfer: for individual arrival & departure transfer in case you have opted for deviation OR due to flight delay OR purchase separate ticket on own & not traveling under our tour cost option with international flights.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water during meals, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to minimum 15 full paying guests travelling together throughout.
- Porterage at airports
- A transaction fee of 3.5% if paying by credit card
- All tours will be operated subject to the indicated minimum number of full paying passengers traveling together.
- Check for detailed booking Terms and Conditions in our booking form.
- Updating of mileage is subject to airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in mind size of the luggage compartment of coach and internal flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size bag of 20kg and 1 carry-on bag of 5 kg per person.
- RTPCR test in Nairobi costs US$ 100 per person.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- The Organisation shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Airtours Holidays management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- Airtours Holidays, reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- The tour cost is a combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of a guest cancelling a reservation sharing room together.
- Air Tours will not be liable for any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
PLEASE NOTE : Surcharges may apply for specific dates such as National holidays and/or local festivities depending on the final date of travel.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi and head to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi where you will be met by an AIRTOURS AMBASSADOR after clearing with immigration formalities. Settle into your comfortable waiting vehicle and set off for a 2 hour drive to Ol Pejeta Conservancy arriving in time for lunch at Sweetwaters Tented Camp.
A sheltered oasis, clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters Tented Camp offers a charming blend of under-canvas ambiance and safari luxury. Afternoon game drives – cum – visit to the rescued chimpanzees’- and black rhino’s sanctuaries. The beautiful Sweetwaters Tented Camp lies in the heart of this privately owned 24,000 acre ranch with magnificent views across the wildlife- studded plains to the snow capped peaks of Mount Kenya. Host to all the members of the ‘Big Five’ (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard), the conservancy has a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any Kenyan national park and is At the forefront of the Kenyan conservancy programme, the conservancy boasts the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, hosts the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Kenya, and shelters large numbers of rare and endangered species. Enjoy dinner in the comforts of your lodge.
Overnight in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy at Sweetwaters Tented Camp or similar. (L,D)
Day 2: Onto Samburu
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and time to check out. Drive to Samburu game reserve arriving in time for lunch at your lodge. Situated on the banks of the Uaso Nyiro River in the arid heart of Samburu National Reserve, your lodge overlooks riverbanks where herds of elephant, buffalo and zebra come daily to drink. The Reserve has its own indigenous wildlife unique to the region including the Gerenuk, Somali ostrich and the endangered Grevy’s zebra. Enjoy an afternoon game drive returning to the lodge at sunset for a delicious buffet dinner. Overnight in Samburu at Samburu Intrepids or similar (B,L,D)
Day 3: A day of game safaris and wildlife viewing
After breakfast, the day is spent at the lodge, with exciting morning and afternoon games drives. The reserve is part of the Samburu Ecosystem, comprising three wildlife rich reserves. It is home to the colourful Samburu people, who are close relatives of the Masai, plus the Somali and Rendile tribes.
Overnight in Samburu at Samburu Intrepids or similar (B,L,D)
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Nakuru set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town. Enroute, stop over at the Equator and take some photos. Step in two hemispheres at the same time. After a sumptuous lunch at the lodge, we proceed on an exciting game-drive including a visit to Baboon cliff. You have a chance to see the white rhino and sighting of leopards at Lake Nakuru. The park is famous for the pink flamingos and other water birds – a total of 450 varieties but the Flamingos have recently migrated due to high water tables from the lake. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at the lodge.
Overnight in Lake Nakuru National Park at Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar.(B,L,D)
Day 5: Highlight of Kenya – the Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you drive to Masai Mara. Arrive at your Lodge in time for lunch and check in. This afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day (If luck is on your side). This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your Lodge.
Overnight in Masai Mara at the Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar (B,L,D)
Day 6: Wildlife adventure continues with another full days of game-viewing!
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your Lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’. Dinner is a delicious spread at your lodge
Overnight in Masai Mara at the Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar (B,L,D)
Day 7: Nairobi – the capital city
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast this morning and check out for your drive to Nairobi. On arrival, enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant and thereafter, check into your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to soak in the vibes of this African Capital city. Enjoy dinner in the comforts of your hotel.
Overnight in Nairobi at the Sarova Stanley Hotel or similar. (B,L,D)
Day 8: City tour and farewell.
After breakfast, check out and delight in a city tour of Nairobi. The tour takes you to Nairobi’s ancient landmark buildings – Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Center with the monument of 1st founding President of Kenya – Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, and to a lookout point where a spectacular breath taking view of the city of Nairobi awaits you. Then explore the city market for some shopping. Visit the Langatta Giraffe Center and Kazuri Bead Factory. Enjoy lunch at a local Indian restaurant. Thereafter time permitting, visiting the Masai Market, you will be transferred to Four Points by Sheraton Airport hotel for your day room to freshen up and have a quick dinner, before you are transferred to the airport for your flight home with wonderful memories of your Safari Vacation with Airtours Holidays! (B,L,D)
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.