04 nights / 05 days
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR!
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at comfortable and conveniently located hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Enjoy delicious local/Western Vegetarian/Non Vegetarian lunches
- Daily all Indian Vegetarian/Non vegetarian dinners included
- An opportunity to view the Northern Lights !!
- Stay 04 nights in Reykjavik
- Enjoy a guided city tour
- Visit Arbaer Open Air Museum
- Soak in the thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Visit the Pingvellir National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site
- See the beautiful Gullfoss Waterfall
- See the Strokkur Hot Spring
- Drive past the Hekla Volcano
- Stop at the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss
- Visit the Black beach at Reynifjara
- Visit the remarkable Solfatara fields and much more………
- Services of an experienced and professional tour manager throughout.
Download Tour Details
DEPARTURE DATES 2021:
Aug : 24
Sep. : 14
Oct. : 18
Nov : 15
- Tour starts in Reykjavik on the above mentioned dates. There could be a possibility of flight departure on the previous evening.
- Please check with us for Senior association departure from above dates.
TOUR COST BASED ON MINIMUM 25 PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TOGETHER THROUGHOUT:
Per Person on twin share
Single Room Supp
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any two member sharing room together & one member cancel his/her reservation.
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES:
SIGHTSEEINGS & EXCURSIONS:
Reykjavik & Surrounds : Guided city tour
: Visit Arbaer Open Air Museum
: Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
Golden Circle : Visit the Pingvellir National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site
: See the beautiful Gullfoss Waterfall
: See the Strokkur Hot Spring
South Shore Tour : Drive past the Hekla Volcano
: Stop at the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss
: Visit the Black beach at Reynifjara
Kyrsuvik Geothermal Area : Visit the remarkable solfatara fields
- Four overnights in Reykjavik at The Grand Reykjavik Hotel or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel except on Day 01
- 5 local/Western/Continental lunches
- 4 Indian dinners at Indian restaurants
- By a deluxe air-conditioned coach
TIPS & PORTERAGE:
- Tips to drivers and local guides
- Porterage of one bag (20 kgs) per person at hotels only
- Services of a professional and expert Tour Manager to accompany the group
- Important Note: In an effort to conserve water and reduce plastic waste, the agents can give only 1 bottle of water for the entire tour to each guest. This bottle can be refilled as water in Iceland is potable. However, if the guests still insist on 2 bottles per day of water, then the supplement cost for the same will be US$ 40 per person. There will be no water provided on the day of departure in Iceland.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- COST OF AIR TICKETS
- COST OF VISAS to travel on this tour
- MEDICAL/TRAVEL Insurance
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying guests travelling together.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Standard Check in at hotels is 1400/1500 hours and check out is 1100/1200 hours.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Air Tours Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- Air Tours We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, Air Tours will sometimes amend the itinerary; however all the other services will remain the same.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- USA citizens : No Visa Require
- Green Card Holders : Multiple Entry Schengen Visa.
- Indian Nationals : Multiple Entry Schengen Visa.
Cost of visas is NOT INCLUDED in your tour price
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
Proposed Itinerary :
DAY 01: Reykjavik
Arrival to Keflavik Airport, where you will be met by our experienced Tour Manager. After assembling in your comfortable coach, we set off today on a guided tour of Reykjavik.
A panoramic tour through the world’s northernmost capital city. During the tour you will visit the most famous landmarks of Reykjavik: Hallgrimskirkja church, “The Pearl” with its beautiful views over the city and the Höfði house famous for the 1986 summit of presidents Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbatsjov. You will also get to know the city center and the area around the old harbor with Harpa the impressive concert and conference house, which was opened in 2011. Enjoy a local buffet lunch.
After Lunch visit Arbaer Open Air Museum.
Check into your hotel and later, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner
Overnight at hotel in Reykjavik (LL,D)
DAY 02: Golden Circle Tour – Hella Area
Enjoy a buffet breakfast in your hotel and today depart for the Golden Circle tour with a local guide.On the Golden Circle tour, you will experience three of Iceland’s most famous and impressive attractions: Þingvellir National Park, the geothermal area of Geysir and the Gullfoss waterfall.
Þingvellir National Park is located right at the boundary between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. The results of the continents drifting apart is clearly visible in the landscape. It is also a place of great historical importance being the site of the ancient Icelandic parliament, Alþingi, which was established in 930 AD.
At the geothermal area of Geysir there are several different hot springs, amongst them the very active Strokkur which sends a column of boiling water high into the air every 6-10 minutes.
Gullfoss is a majestic waterfall in the Hvítá river which in two stages plunges more than 30 meters into a deep crevice. It is by many considered one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country.
After a buffet lunch, you can avail of an OPTIONAL Snow Mobile tour. US$ 210 PER ADULT
Valid international drivers licence is required for this activity
*15:00 Optional Snowmobile tour on glacier incl. 1h transfer from the base to the glacier and back by superjeep. Duration: 1h + transfer. Join this tour to spend your afternoon in
Iceland whizzing across the slopes of Langjökullglacier on a revved-up snowmobile. (subject to weather conditions)
Return to Reykjavik for a delicious Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel in Reykjavik (B,LL,D)
DAY 03: South Shore Excursion – Skogafoss,
Enjoy breakfast in the comforts of your hotel and head out for the South Shore excursion today. On the South Shore tour, you will travel through the farmlands of South Iceland with views to glaciers, volcanoes and waterfalls. We drive past the volcano Hekla and the glacier-volcano Eyjafjallajökull which erupted in 2010. South of the coast the Westman Islands rise from the sea. The stops on the tour include the waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss as well as the black beach, Reynisfjara, near the village Vík. Seljalandsfoss is a high and narrow waterfall. It is possible to walk on a path all the way behind the falling water and out on the other side.
Tuck into a delicious local lunch
Skógafoss is a bigger waterfall, 15 meters wide and 60 meters high. It is an impressive experience to feel the power being released when the water hits the pool at the bottom in a cloud of spray.
At Reynisfjara you can witness spectacular basalt columns at the hillside as well as characteristic rock pillars rising from the sea. During the summer season there are many puffins and other seabirds nesting on the rocks. On clear days there are also good views to the promontory Dyrhólaey where the sea has carved a big hole through the cliff.
Enjoy an Indian dinner
Overnight at hotel in Reykjavik (B,LL,D)
DAY 04: Reykjavik
Breakfast at hotel
Today visit Krysuvik Geo Thermal Area, Partake in a local 3 course lunch,
after which head out for an exciting OPTIONAL Whale Watching tour. US$ 110 PER PERSON
*15:00 hours Sail in a boat with great comfort, a fantastic interior, large outside viewing decks and a safe family environment. The friendly guides, along with the captain and crew, point out where to spot the whales and give interesting information about the different kinds of whales and seabirds you can expect to see. The tour follows the Ice Whale code of conduct to respect & protect the nature of Iceland.
Enjoy an Indian Dinner.
After dinner, you have the option to go Northern Lights Hunting!! US$ 95.00 PER PERSON Iceland is famed for the sighting of this unique natural phenomenon and no trip to Iceland is complete without this. Please do remember that this is a natural phenomenon and cannot be guaranteed!!!
*20:30 Northern Lights Tour – start time is flexible, duration 2-3 hours – Optional
The Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon which occurs during the winter months. The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole.
Overnight at hotel in Reykjavik (B,LL,D)
DAY 05: Blue Lagoon : FAREWELL
After breakfast, check out and head to the highlight of the tour – the Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon is Iceland’s most unique and popular attraction. Guests enjoy bathing and relaxing in geothermal seawater, known for its positive effects on the skin.
Enjoy a local buffet lunch this afternoon and thereafter, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (NO DINNER)(B,LL)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.