13 nights / 14 days
Cairo, Nile Cruise, Luxxor, Amman, Dead Sea, Nazareth, Tel Aviv
- A complete all inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay at conveniently located hotels.
- A relaxed tour – visit 11 cities in 14 days
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels.
- Daily local / International / Western / Continental / Indian Veg – Non veg lunches
- Daily Indian / Jain / local / Western Veg – Non Veg dinners
- Stay 02 nights in Cairo.
- Enjoy guided city tours of Cairo.
- See the famous Pyramids at Giza – one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Visit the grand Egyptian Museum.
- Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light show at the Great Pyramids.
- Enjoy 03 fun-filled nights on board the Nile Cruise.
- Excursion to Abu Simbel included.
- Visit the exotic cities of Aswan, KomOmbo, Edfu and Luxor.
- Enjoy city tour of Aswan.
- Visit the famous Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- Visit the famous Temple of Two Gods at KomOmbo.
- Visit Edfu, a town situated on the West Bank of the river Nile.
- See the famous Temple of Edfu dedicated to God Horus.
- Stay 01 night in Luxor.
- Visit Luxor – the city of Palaces.
- Visit Karnak Temple, Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon.
- Stay 02 nights in Amman.
- Stay 02 nights in Dead Sea.
- Visit Petra, one of the wonders of the world.
- Visit Madaba, Mt Nebo
- Visit the Dead Sea.
- Departure tax on Allenby Bridge included.
- Stay 03 nights in Isarel.
- Visit Nazareth.
- Visit Haifa – serene Bahai Temple and Gardens.
- Guided city tour of Tel Aviv.
- Visit Bethlehem – the biblical birthplace of Christ.
- Visit Jerusalem – the holiest site in Judaism.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout the tour.
Download Tour Details
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $2650
- Single Supplement: $1050
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021
- April : 14
- May : 05
- Tour starts in Cairo on the above mentioned dates. There could be possibility of flight departure on the previous evening.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
EGYPT : Enjoy guided city tour of Cairo.
: See the famous Pyramids at Giza – one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
: Visit the grand Egyptian Museum.
: Enjoy the spectacular Sound and Light show at the Great Pyramids.
: Enjoy 03 fun-filled nights on board the Nile Cruise.
: Excursion to Abu Simbel included.
: Visit the exotic cities of Aswan, KomOmbo, Edfu and Luxor.
: Enjoy city tour of Aswan.
: Visit the famous Temple of Philae in Aswan.
: Visit the famous Temple of Two Gods at KomOmbo.
: Visit Edfu, a town situated on the West Bank of the river Nile.
: See the famous Temple of Edfu dedicated to God Horus.
: Visit Luxor – the city of Palaces.
: Visit Karnak Temple, Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon.
JORDAN :Visit Archaeological Museum.
: Visit Folklore Museum.
: See Blue Mosque &visit the Ampitheatre.
: Visit Nabatean, Red rose city of Petra, one of the wonders of the world.
: Visit the Dead Sea.
ISRAEL : Visit Nazareth.
: Visit Haifa – serene Bahai Temple and Gardens.
: Guided city tour of Tel Aviv.
: Visit Bethlehem – the biblical birthplace of Christ.
: Visit Jerusalem – the holiest site in Judaism.
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Ramses Hilton or similar in Cairo.
- 03 night’s accommodation at Nile Cruise or similar.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Sonesta or similar in Luxor.
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Landmark or similar in Amman.
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Dead Sea.
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Legacy or similar in Nazareth.
- 02 night’s accommodation at Hotel Leonardo Art or similar in Tel Aviv.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel/cruise.
- Local / International / Western / Continental / Indian Veg – Non Veg lunches
- Indian / Jain / Local / Western Veg – Non Veg dinners
- Two 500 ml water bottles per person per day.
- Water during the meals.
TIPS & PORATGE
- Tips to Driver & Local Guide.
- Porterage 1 Bag (20 kg) per person at Hotels & cruise
- All transfers will be conducted by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- COST OF AIR TICKETS
- COST OF VISAS to travel on this tour
- MEDICAL/TRAVEL Insurance
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying guests travelling together.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 20 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Standard Check in at hotels is 1400/1500 hours and check out is 1100/1200 hours.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
Points to be noted
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Air Tours Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, Air Tours will sometimes amend the itinerary; however all the other services will remain the same.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- USA citizens : Single Entry Egypt & Single Entry Jordan Visa
- Green Card Holders : Single Entry Egypt & Single Entry Jordan Visa
- Indian Nationals : Single Entry Egypt & Single Entry Jordan Visa
Cost of visas is NOT INCLUDED in your tour price
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether your insurance will cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
Day 01 : Cairo
Embark on your discovery of the ancient world of Egypt and beyond!! Arrive at Cairo International Airport, where you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by our private coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Enjoy dinner in the hotel tonight. Overnight in Cairo (D)
Day 02 : Cairo
After breakfast at around 07:30 am enjoy a full day tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, perfume factory and the famed Egyptian Cotton shops. Local lunch enroute & Continue your sightseeing of Cairo, with a visit to the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. This evening attend the Sound and Light show at Pyramids from 07:00 pm. Thereafter, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Cairo (B,LL,D)
Day 03 :Cairo – Aswan (Friday Sailing)
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel and check out for your transfer to the airport. Board your flight to Aswan (Flight cost not included). On arrival at Aswan Airport, you will be greeted by our local representative and enjoy a visit to the Philae Temple, High Dam. Lunch enroute. Later, you will board your cruise for checking in. Overnight on board the Cruise. (B,LL,LD)
Day 04: Nile Cruise
Rise very early this morning with breakfast box, at fixed convoy time of 04:00 am, you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to Abu Simbel. Enjoy visits to the Temple of Abu Simbel and return to your cruise at lunch time. Lunch on board the cruise. Sail onto Kom Ombo and Edfu. Overnight on board the cruise (B,LL,LD)
Day 05: Nile Cruise
After breakfast this morning, visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Luxor. Evening visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Overnight on board the cruise. (B,LL,LD)
Day 06: Nile Cruise – Luxor
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast on the cruise and then prepare for check out. Today, visit the Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and see the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch at an Indian restaurant in Luxor. Thereafter, check in to your hotel. Enjoy a local dinner. Overnight in Luxor. (B,L,LD)
Day 07: Luxor – Amman
This morning Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Luxor airport for your flight to Amman (Flight cost not included). On arrival at Amman airport, meet, assist & transfer to a local restaurant for lunch. After Lunch, check into the hotel. Evening, the day is free at leisure. Enjoy dinner in the hotel.
Tentative Flight Details:
MS 063 LXRCAI 0800 0910
MS 707 CAIAMM 1205 1320 (connection on Mon, Tue, Wed & Sat)
(Itinerary will be modified depending on the flight timings)
Overnight in Amman (B,LL,LD)
Day 08: Amman
This morning after breakfast, tour the downtown part of capital city Amman, visiting sites and museums including the Archaeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel, the blue mosque and the amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past. After indian Lunch, you are free for shopping at the famous Rainbow Street in Amman. This street is essentially a cluster of numerous shops, galleries, restaurants, pubs, cafes, tea houses, and hookah bars. This street is the equivalent of the Western style high street and definitely worth visiting while you are in Amman. People come here to take relaxed, leisurely walks and to meet others. There are some places here where one can just sit and watch others passing by and absorb the lively environment of the area. Rainbow Street is a place where one could go out with friends to enjoy a nice Turkish coffee at any one of the many cafes there. After dinner at Indian restaurant come back relax in hotel. Overnight in Amman (B,L,LD)
Day 9: Amman – Petra – Dead Sea
After breakfast at hotel, check out and head to visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Then proceed to Dead Sea. Enjoy dinner tonight. Overnight in Dead Sea (B,LL,LD)
Day 10: Dead Sea – Madaba – Mt Nebo – Dead Sea
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Mt. Nebo (site only as the church is closed down for renovation) a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter. Later return to Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. Overnight in Dead Sea. (B,LL,LD)
Day 11: Dead Sea – Onto Nazareth
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to the Allenby Bridge for border crossing into Israel. (Departure tax included). Processing time will be approximately 45 minutes. On arrival enjoy a local lunch & thereafter, you will visit the Church of Annunciation. It was established over the site where the Catholic tradition holds to be the house of Virgin Mary, and where angel Gabriel appeared to her and announced that she would conceive and bear the Son of God, Jesus – an event known as the Annunciation. For this reason, the site and the city of Nazareth are among the most sacred places in the Christian world. After a brief insight into history, you will proceed on a one hour cruise on the freshwater lake – the Sea of Galilee or Lake Tiberias. Enjoy a local/western dinner tonight. Overnight in Nazareth (B, L,LD)
Day 12: Nazareth – Haifa – Tel-a-viv
Enjoy a buffet breakfast in your hotel and checkout. Thereafter, you proceed to the beautiful and serene Bahai Temple and Gardens in Haifa. The Bahai Gardens surrounding the shrine of Baha’ullah, is possibly the most distinct tourist attraction in all of Haifa, and is very likely the most visited. Every year, hundreds of thousands of tourists and locals alike travel to the Bahai Gardens on Mount Carmel in Haifa, the most holy site of the Bahai faith. Enjoy a local lunch and then proceed on city tour of Tel-a-Viv. Get to know Tel Aviv and discover its ancient roots, centuries-old traditions, and its modern side as well. Take in bustling markets, walk along peaceful streets, and marvel at the towering skyscrapers. Enjoy a local dinner and then check into your hotel. Overnight in Tel-a- Viv (B,LL,LD)
Day 13: Tel-a-viv – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
After breakfast this morning, you begin by visiting Bethlehem – the biblical birthplace of Christ, it is now a major Christian pilgrimage destination. Bethlehem is a Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the West Bank. Enjoy local lunch and continue your visit to the Old and New City of Jerusalem. Discover sites such as the “Western Wall”, the holiest site in Judaism. The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified and get a view of the impressive Al Aqsa Mosque – the third holiest site in Islam. These places are located in the Old City – an extraordinary walled city, filled with unique buildings, narrow passageways, bustling markets and a mix of cultures and languages. Tonight enjoy a local dinner. Overnight in Tel-a-Viv. (B,LL,LD)
Day 14: Farewell !!!
This morning, after buffet/boxed breakfast, check out and your transfer awaits to drive you to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.