06 nights / 07 days
Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Kamloops, Whistler, Vancouver
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily local/Indian Vegetarian lunches on the tour
- Daily local/Indian Vegetarian/Non vegetarian dinners included
- Stay 02 nights in Canmore
- Visit the breathtaking Banff National Park
- Take a Gondola ride up to the summit of Sulphur Mountain
- Visit Lake Minnewanka
- Visit Lake Louise
- Visit the Columbia Icefield Glacier and experience a ride and walk on the glacier
- Walk on the Glacier Skywalk
- Stay 01 night in Jasper
- Visit the Jasper National Park
- Enjoy a cruise on Lake Maligne Lake to Spirit Island
- Stay 01 night in Kamloops
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Kamloops
- Stay 01 night in Whistler
- Visit the No 1 Ski destination of the world – Whistler
- Take a gondola ride between Whistler and Black Combe Mountains
- Stay 01 night in Vancouver
- Enjoy a guided city tour
- Experience the multisensory – Fly Over Canada
- Visit the Capilano Park
- Walk over the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Services of a professional and experience Tour Manager to accompany the group throughout
Download Tour Details
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $2399
- Single Supplement: $1100
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
- July 04, 2021
- August 08, 2021
- Tour starts in Calgary on the above mentioned dates. There could be a possibility of flight departure on the previous evening.
- Please check with us for Senior association departure from above dates.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
Banff : Gondola ride up to the summit of Sulphur Mountain
: Banff National Park
: Lake Minnewanka
: Lake Louise
: Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience
: Visit Glacier Skywalk
Jasper : Jasper National Park
: Lake Maligne cruise to Spirit Island
Kamloops : Orientation tour
Whistler : Peak to Peak Gondola
Vancouver : Guided city tour
: Visit the Capilano Park
: Visit Fly Over Canada
: Capilano Suspension Bridge
- 02 nights at hotel Canmore Holiday Inn or similar in Canmore
- 01 night at hotel Best Western or similar in Hinton
- 01 night at hotel Fairfield Inn or similar in Kamloops
- 01 night at hotel Westin / Pan Pacific or similar in Whistler
- 01 nights at hotel Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport or similar in Vancouver
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- 06 Daily Indian/Local mix Lunches
- 06 Daily Indian Jain/vegetarian/non vegetarian Dinners
TIPS & PORTERAGE:
- Tips to driver & guide
- Porterage of 01 bag (20 kg) per person at Hotels only
- 2 bottles mineral water (500 ml each) per person per day
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- COST OF AIR TICKETS
- COST OF VISAS to travel on this tour
- MEDICAL/TRAVEL Insurance
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying guests travelling together.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Standard Check in at hotels is 1400/1500 hours and check out is 1100/1200 hours.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline. However, will provide assistance in tracing any lost baggage.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- USA citizens : No Visa Required
- Green Card Holders : No Visa Required
- Indian Nationals : Canada Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. Cost of visas is NOT INCLUDED in your tour price
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
Day 01 : Welcome to Calgary !
On arrival at the airport, drive to Banff – the jewel of the Canadian Rockies, and check into your hotel in Canmore. Enroute stop for a delicious local lunch. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel in Canmore (LL, D)
Day 02 : Visit the Banff National Park & Lake Louise. Spectacular Banff Gondola Ride
After an American breakfast at the hotel, get set for a day of splendour as you visit the Banff National Park. Drive to Lake Minnewanka “Water of the spirits” – a glacial lake at the foot of the Rockies. After lunch, visit the stunning Lake Louise and see this magnificent lake with the Victoria Glacier at the background. Return to Banff and ride the famous Banff Gondola to the summit of Sulphur Mountain in a modern, fully-enclosed four passenger gondola cabin. The views become increasingly spectacular as you climb to an elevation of 7486 ft. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel in Canmore. (B,LL, D)
Day 03 : Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience with Glacier Skywalk. On to Jasper.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed toward Jasper. Enjoy one of the most scenic drives in the world – along the Icefields Parkway – a region with spectacular scenery, from glaciers to waterfalls. Later, get set for the highlight of your tour as you go to the Columbia Icefield – which is more than 100 meters in depth. Here proceed on the Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience which reveals the most unique attraction in the Canadian Rockies. Massive Ice Explorers, specially designed for glacial travel, take you on a remarkable excursion on to the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Today, visit all new ‘Glacier Skywalk’ in the heart of the Canadian Rockies! The Glacier Skywalk is an experience like no other: a perfect balance of breathtaking views, interpretive story-telling and adrenaline-pumping excitement. Start by taking your time to explore a cliff-edge walkway that is filled with nature-inspired interpretive exhibits. The grand finale to this experience is a glass-floored observation platform 918 feet (280 metres) over spectacular glacier-formed valleys and rushing waterfalls. After lunch, continue on to the resort village of Hinton. Tonight, enjoy an Indian/International dinner.
Overnight at Hotel in Hinton. (B, LL, D)
Day 04 : Jasper National Park. Lake Maligne Cruise to Spirit Island. Onto Kamloops
After an American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Jasper National Park – the largest in the Canadian Rockies and see the spectacular scenery. Today, also cruise on the Maligne Lake to Spirit Island. After Lunch, proceed to Kamloops – Canada’s friendliest city. The spectacular drive will expose you to stunning sights like Mount Robson – the highest peak in Canada, the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Drive over the Yellow head Pass and arrive into Kamloops. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel in Kamloops. (B,LL,D)
Day 05 : Whistler – The leading mountain resort in North America. Peak to Peak Gondola.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to the spectacular resort town of Whistler. Enjoy the scenic drive as you arrive into Whistler. On arrival proceed on a once in a lifetime experience “Peak2Peak Gondola”. The gondola ride will take you up to a truly magical place with some of the most spectacular views you will ever see. After lunch, you have time at leisure to explore this village. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel in Whistler (B, LL, D)
Day 06: On to Vancouver. Capilano Park. Magnificent Capilano Suspension Bridge. Guided City tour.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and later, drive to Vancouver. Enroute stop at Shannon Falls – the third highest waterfall in British Columbia. Visit the Capilano Park which houses the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge – originally built in 1889, it stretches 450 feet (137m) across and 230 feet (70m) above the Capilano River. After lunch, proceed on a guided city tour. Visit the Stanley Park – an evergreen oasis of 400 hectares. See the Canada Place, Robson Street, Chinatown, Gastown and many more sights on your tour. Also see Canada like never before at Vancouver’s new must-see attraction! At its core, Fly Over Canada is a breathtaking, family-friendly, flight simulation ride like no other! You will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience complete with wind, scents, and mist!. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel in Vancouver. (B, LL, D)
Day 07: Fly back home !
This morning after buffet/boxed breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holidays. (B)
Day 07 to Day 14 Alaska Cruise : (Cruise on your own)
This morning, after a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the cruise port/pier, Embark Norwegian cruise for your onward journey to Alaska or fly back home with wonderful memories of your holiday!
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.