15 nights / 16 days
Melbourne, Cairns, Sydney, Christchurch, Franz Josef, Wanaka, Queenstown, Rotorua & Auckland
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast at your hotels
- Enjoy Daily local / International / Western / Continental / Indian Veg – Non veg lunches
- Enjoy Daily Indian / Jain / local / Western Veg – Non Veg dinners
- Stay at centrally located hotels
- Stay 03 nights in Melbourne
- Visit the Phillip Island and enjoy the famous ‘Penguin Parade’
- Full day excursion to the Great Ocean Road travel one of the world’s most scenic roads and home to the 12 Apostles
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Melbourne
- Entrance to the world famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Stay 02 nights in Cairns – one of the best tropical cities in the world
- Visit Kuranda – a village in the rainforest
- An unforgettable experience to Green Island – a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
- Stay 03 nights in Sydney – the most vibrant of all cities
- Enjoy an Indian dinner on board the showboat dinner cruise
- Enjoy a city tour of Sydney
- Visit the famous Bondi Beach
- A guided tour inside the famous Opera House in Sydney
- Visit the famous Sydney Tower, the tallest tower in the southern hemisphere
- Full Day Blue Mountain Tour. Visit Featherdale wildlife park and Scenic world with Skyway / Cableway / Railway.
- Stay 01 night in Christchurch – the Garden city
- Visit the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch
- Enjoy a city tour of Christchurch
- Ride on the Trans Alpine express train through the most scenic route in New Zealand
- Stay 01 night at Franz Josef glacier
- Stay 03 nights at Queenstown – Adventure capital of New Zealand
- Visit Lake Wanaka enroute to Queenstown
- Visit the Puzzling World in Wanaka
- Experience the steepest Gondola ride in the Southern Hemisphere in Queenstown enroute to Bob’s peak
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Milford Sound with lunch on board the cruise
- Visit Lake TeAnau and pass through the Homer tunnel in Ellington valley enroute to Milford Sound
- Stay 01 night in Rotorua
- Witness the Agrodome agricultural show in Rotorua
- Visit the TePuia Thermal reserve and see the Pohutu Geysers
- Marvel at natures display on your visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Stay 01 night in Auckland
- Enjoy a city tour of Auckland
- Visit Sky tower in Auckland
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager throughout your tour
Download Tour Details
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $4150
- Single Supplement: $1450
- Tour will start in Melbourne and there could be a possibility of flight departure on the previous evening
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
Melbourne : Visit Phillip Island and enjoy the ‘Penguin Parade’
: Full Day excursion to the famous Great Ocean Road
: Guided city tour of Melbourne
: Entrance to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
Cairns : Visit the Kuranda rainforest
: Visit Green Island – a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Sydney : Guided city tour
: Showboat dinner cruise
: Entrance to the Sydney Opera House – Guided tour
: Go up to the Sydney Tower to the observatory deck
: Full Day Blue Mountain Tour, Featherdale Wildlife Park & Scenic World with Skyway / Cableway / Railway.
Christchurch : City tour of Christchurch
: Visit the Antarctic Centre
Franz Josef : Ride the famous Tranz Alpine Express
Wanaka : Visit the Puzzling World
Queenstown : City tour of Queenstown
: Cruise on the Milford sound right upto the mouth of the Tasman Sea with lunch
: Gondola ride to the sky line complex on Bob’s peak
Rotorua : Visit the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
: Visit the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
: Agrodome show
Auckland : City tour of Auckland
: Entrance to the Sky Tower.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel in Melbourne.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel in Cairns
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel in Sydney
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel in Christchurch
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel in Franz Josef
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel in Queenstown
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel in Rotorua
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel in Auckland
- Daily buffet breakfasts in the hotel except on Day 01
- Daily local / International / Western / Continental / Indian Veg – Non veg lunches
- Daily Indian / Jain / local / Western Veg – Non Veg dinners
TIPS, PORTERAGE & WATER
- Tips to Driver and local guides
- 1 Bag (20 kgs) per person at the hotels only
- Two 500 ml water bottles per person per day
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- COST OF AIR TICKETS
- COST OF VISAS to travel on this tour
- MEDICAL/TRAVEL Insurance
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying guests travelling together.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Standard Check in at hotels is 1400/1500 hours and check out is 1100/1200 hours.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR:
You would be required to possess the following visas:-
USA Citizen : Australia/ New Zealand ETA Required
Green Card Holders : Single Entry Australia Visa
Single Entry New Zealand Visa
Indian National : Single Entry Australia Visa
Single Entry New Zealand Visa
Cost of above mentioned Visas is not included in your Tour Price.
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline. However, our assistance will be offered to trace / locate any of your lost baggage.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether your insurance will cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
Welcome aboard! Today enter the world of Air Tours as you begin your memorable journey the Land down under – Australia. City tour of Melbourne – the sporting and cultural capital of Australia.
Today, you are off on your exciting tour to Australia. Get set as you board your flight to the most spectacular part of the world. Arrive in Melbourne, upon arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager in the arrival area outside the customs hall. After Lunch, proceed for a city tour of Melbourne. Visit the famous and beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis center, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully-restored Victorian houses. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner in the Hotel. Check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne (L,D)
Join us on an unforgettable excursion to the Great Ocean Road – Australia’s most spectacular coastal drive. .
After an early American breakfast at the hotel, get ready to spend the entire day at the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces and magnificent stands of Eucalyptus. The Great Ocean Road hugs the coastline along the entire length of Port Campbell National Park. The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, remnants of the London Bridge, a rocky promontory arch carved out by the continual force of the sea, the Loch Ard Gorge (site of the dramatic shipwreck of the ‘Loch Ard’– over 100 years ago), will give a photographer some spectacular pictures this evening. Today enjoy Indian dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne (B,D)
Guided tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground. Excursion to Phillip Island – the area is a reserve designed to protect and promote awareness of Little Penguins (previously called Fairy Penguins).
After Breakfast, proceed for guided tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground. Enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant. Later, drive to Phillip Island, home to Australia’s most popular wildlife attractions, the Penguin Parade, featuring dozens of fairy penguins which shuffle up from the sea at dusk on their way to underground burrows. After this beautiful spectacle, return back and enjoy an Indian vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Melbourne. (B,L,D)
Fly to Cairns – one of the best tropical cities in the world. Visit Kuranda – a village in the rainforest.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out transfer to the airport for your flight to Cairns. (Flight Cost is not included) . On arrival, proceed to Kuranda – a village in the rainforest. Enjoy Lunch. Here experience the Skyrail – a unique rainforest experience taking you on an unforgettable journey through Australia’s world heritage listed Tropical Rainforest. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Check into hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Cairns (B,LL,D)
An unforgettable experience to Green Island – a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
After an early American breakfast at your hotel, proceed to board the cruise liner to the Green Island – a Marine National Park with unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Green Island is a true coral atoll and is one of the most picturesque island resorts on the Queensland coast. The scenic beauty of the region attracts many visitors and the local national parks and islands are a tourist paradise. There are a million and one activities to partake in. Snorkel, dive and swim in the warm island waters, view the spectacular reef from the coral viewing tours, explorer Green Island National Park or just relax on the sandy beach. Green Island coral cay is readily identified from the air by its emerald rainforest surrounded by white sandy beaches and beautiful coral reefs. Enjoy a delicious continental lunch on board the cruise liner.
After spending the entire day at the reef, you return with a lifetime of memories. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Cairns (B,LL,D)
Fly to Sydney – the most famous of all cities on the banks of the Darling River.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check-out proceed to the airport to board your flight to Sydney. (Flight Cost is not included). On arrival check-in to the hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Sydney. (B,D)
Guided city tour of Sydney – Enjoy a tour of the world famous Sydney Opera House. Also visit the famous Sydney Tower. Enjoy a spectacular dinner cruise along the famous Sydney harbour.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting guided city tour of Sydney. Visit the famous Sydney Tower, the tallest tower in the southern hemisphere, enjoy a visit to the observatory deck for the most spectacular 360° aerial view of Sydney. Later enjoy lunch. Also included is a guided tour of one the worlds’ most spectacular landmarks – the Sydney Opera House. Tonight, get set for the time of your life on board the Showboat dinner cruise. Enjoy a three – course Indian dinner, followed by a spectacular cabaret show, with a cavalcade of glamorous Australian and International artistes to entertain you. Overnight at Hotel in Sydney (B,LL,D)
Full Day Blue Mountain Tour, Visit featherdale wildlife park.
Today after an American breakfast in your hotel, proceed for full day blue mountain tour.Visible on a clear day from Sydney’s observation towers, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains region is a popular destination for idyllic day trips away from the urban hustle. Visitors are rewarded with outdoor activities, memorable experiences, and the natural beauty found in Blue Mountains National Park, including rugged sandstone outcrops, cavernous valleys, and towering eucalyptus forestsVisit Featherdale wildlife park & Enjoy scenic world with ultimate discovery pass with Skyway / Cableway / Railway. Tonight enjoy a local Thai dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Sydney (B,LL,LD)
Fly to Christchurch – the Garden city!!! Visit the International Antarctic centre
Today after an American breakfast at your hotel, transfer to the airport to board your flight to Christchurch. (Flight Cost is not included). Enroute to the hotel, visit the International Antarctic centre – get as close as possible to the real South Pole. This interactive experience takes you on a journey of discovery, into the harshness of early Antarctic explorations, and the beauty of Antarctica’s scenery and wildlife. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Christchurch. (B,D)
Get set for the ride of your life on the Trans Alpine Express – the most scenic route in New Zealand.
After an American breakfast this morning, check out of the hotel and board the Trans Alpine Express for Arthur’s Pass. On this train ride you will pass through the most scenic sights of South Island. Alight from the train on reaching Arthur’s Pass & proceed your journey to Franz Josef by bus. Enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant. Evening is free to experience the scenic views here. Tonight enjoy an dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Franz Josef. (B,LL,D)
Onto scenic Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital. Visit the Puzzling world in Wanaka.
After an American breakfast at the hotel check out and drive to Queenstown via the Haast Pass. En route visit the puzzling world at Wanaka. Enjoy lunch. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Queenstown (B,LL,D)
Set out for the most spectacular cruise to the Milford Sound – a spectacular experience.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, travel via TeAnau through the awe-inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier-carved Elington Valley, to arrive at Milford Sound. Enjoy the full-day on the unforgettable Milford Sound cruise, which sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Enjoy Indian lunch on board the cruise. Experience the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding this deep fjord. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Queenstown (B,L,D)
Queenstown City Sightseeing’s
This morning after an American breakfast, depart for a city tour of Queenstown. Later experience the famous Gondola ride, which is the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere and carries visitors high above Queenstown to the Skyline complex located on Bob’s peak. Enjoy buffet lunch. Later this evening enjoy a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel in Queenstown. (B,LL, D)
Onto Waitomo – a beautiful town well-known for geothermal activity. Visit the Waitomo Glow worm Caves.
After an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight to Auckland (flight cost not included). On arrival at Auckland, proceed for transfer to Waitomo. After Lunch, we take you to visit the Waitomo Caves through the lush Waikato region. Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worm situated underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow-worm lights that make up the Glowworm Grotto. Enjoy a buffet lunch at The Waitomo Caves Homestead. Later, proceed to Rotoura. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner. Overnight in Rotorua (B,L,D)
Visit the living Thermal village – Whakarewarewa. Agrodome Sheep Show. Onto Auckland. City tour of Auckland. Visit the Sky Tower.
After an American breakfast this morning, Visit the Agro dome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dogs demonstrations, cow milking sheep show. Later, visit the TePuia Thermal Reserve and wander around the bubbling mud pools and see the famous ‘Pohutu’ Geyser. Experience the Whakarewarewa Cultural experience including a guided tour and concert. Set amidst a landscape of erupting geothermal activity, hot thermal springs and bubbling hot pools in the living thermal village of Whakarewarewa. Discover the unique lifestyle and traditions by joining a guided tour. Sit back and relax as TePakira Maori culture group entertain you with song and dance. After an Indian lunch, drive to Auckland. On arrival proceed on a city tour. Visit Mt. Eden from where you have spectacular views of the city, harbor and many more interesting sights. Drive past the Victoria Park market, the West Haven Marina, the War Memorial Museum and through the Parnell, onto Bastion Point, Auckland’s most expensive residential area. Also included is a visit to the Sky Tower. At 328 metres, the Sky Tower offers views in every direction. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Auckland (B,L,D)
Fly back home with wonderful memories of your holiday.
This morning after an buffet / boxed breakfast, proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Air Tours’ (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it to your specific needs.