14 nights / 15 days Guided Group Tour
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the Hotels
- Daily Local / Western/Indian Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian lunches
- Daily Indian/Jain/Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
- Guided city tour of Copenhagen, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm & Helsinki
- Visit the famous Tivoli gardens, Enjoy a canal cruise in Copenhagen
- Visit the Christiansborg Palace
- Ride the Funicular to Mt. Floyen in Bergen
- The famous ‘Norway in a Nutshell’ tour – Included
- Visit the Viking Museum and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump in Oslo
- Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo
- Free time at the famous Karl Johan Street in Oslo
- Orientation tour of Karlstad
- Visit the famous Vasa Museum in Stockholm
- Visit the City Hall of Nobel Prize Banquet fame in Stockholm
- Visit the Drottningholm Palace – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Photo stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint in Stockholm
- Ride the Sky View – On top of the Globe
- ‘Tallink Silja Line’ – overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Visit the Temppeliaukio Church in Helsinki
- Visit the Uspenski Cathedral in Helsinki
- Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park Monument in Helsinki
- Experience the new high-speed train ‘Allegro’ from Helsinki to St Petersburg
- Guided city tour of St. Petersburg & Moscow
- Enjoy a cruise on the Neva River in St. Petersburg
- Visit the Hermitage Museum, a museum of art and culture in Saint Petersburg
- Enjoy the spectacular world famous Russian Ballet Show
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- Experience the high speed train ‘Sapsan’ from St. Petersburg to Moscow
- The world famous Russian Circus – Included
- Visit the Patriarch’s Palace
- Experience the Metro, a mass rapid transport system in Moscow
Download Tour Details
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $4150
- Single Supplement: $1100
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
- June 16, 2020
- July 25, 2020
- August 30, 2020
- September 14, 2020
- Tour starts in Copenhagen on the above mentioned dates. There could be a possibility of flight departure on the previous evening
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided City tour
- Visit the Gefion Fountain – the largest monument
- See the Little Mermaid – an icon
- Visit the Christiansborg Palace
- Visit Tivoli Gardens – Scandinavia’s best Amusement Park
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise
- Guided city tour
- Funicular ride to Mt. Floyen
- Norway in a Nutshell
- Cruise on the Aurlandsfjord and Naeroyfjord
- Ride the Flam Railway
- Visit Myrdal
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Viking Museum
- Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Spend time at Karl Johan Street
- Karlstad : Orientation tour of the city
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the impressive City Hall, famous for Nobel Prize banquet
- Visit the Vasa Museum
- Visit the Drottningholm Palace
- View from Fjällgatan Viewpoint
- Ride the Sky View – On top of the Globe
- Cruise on the Tallink Silja Line – Stockholm to Helsinki – ocean view cabins
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Uspenski Cathedral
- Visit the Temppeliaukio Cathedral
- Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park Monument
- St. Petersburg
- Cruise on the Neva River
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Hermitage Museum
- Spectacular Russian Ballet
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- See the stunning Russian Circus
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Kremlin and the Red Square
- Visit the Patriarch’s Palace
- Experience the Metro – a mass rapid transport system
ACCOMMODATION AT HOTELS AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
- 01 night at AC hotel Bella Sky / Copenhagen or similar in Copenhagen
- 02 nights at Hotel Grand Terminus / Zander K or similar in Bergen
- 02 nights at Quality Hotel Expo / Radisson Alna / Radisson Blu Nydalen or similar in Oslo
- 02 night at Clarion Stockholm / Courtyard by Stockholm or similar in Stockholm
- 01 night board Tallink Silja Line (Ocean view cabins) Cruise Liner
- 03 nights at hotel Holiday Inn Moskovskye Vorota or similar in St Petersburg
- 03 nights at hotel Holiday Inn Suschevsky or similar in Moscow
- Daily Scandinavian buffet breakfast & American buffet breakfast in Russia
- Daily Local / Western /Indian -Vegetarian /Non Vegetarian Lunch (Except Departure Day)
- 01 packed lunch
- Daily Local/Indian – Jain/Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian dinners
- A Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the ‘Tallink Silja Line’ overnight cruise
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
- The new ‘Tallink Silja Line’ cruise across the Baltic Sea from Stockholm to Helsinki
- The new high-speed train ‘Allegro’ from Helsinki to St Petersburg
- Superfast “SAPSAN” train from St Petersburg to Moscow
TIPS, PORTERAGE & WATER
- Tips to Driver & Guide
- Porterage of 1 bag (20 kg) per person at hotels only.
- Porterage of 1 bag (20 kg) per person at Railway Station / Cruise Port only.
- Two bottles of 500ml mineral water per person per day
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager to accompany the group
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of International Air Ticket
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Cost of visas to travel on the tour.
- Medical/ Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels, cruise shore excursion and any type of beverages in cruise etc. Anything not specified under inclusions.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Departure taxes except where included.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- USA Citizens: Single Entry Russia Visa
- Green Card Holders: Multiple Entry Schengen Visa & Single Entry Russia Visa
- Indian Nationals: Multiple Entry Schengen Visa & Single Entry Russia Visa
Cost of above mentioned Visas is not included in your Tour Price.
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Please refer to our brochure for further details, terms & conditions.
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORESEEN EVENTS.
Day 01: Welcome to Copenhagen – the Danish Capital!!! Canal Cruise, Visit the Tivoli Gardens.
Today, embark on your vacation to Scandinavia & Russia. Arrive at Copenhagen International airport and meet the tour manager at 1400 hrs in the arrival area. Proceed to your hotel and check in. Kindly make your own arrangement if you are unable to meet Tour Manager at designated time.Enjoy a canal cruise and see the interesting sights and attractions in the city – a great way to experience the city. The canal tour sails through the harbour and idyllic canals and passes by Copenhagen’s beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings and all other sights of interest.Later, visit the famous Tivoli Garden – a world class amusement park in the center of Copenhagen. The Tivoli Gardens is a must see in Copenhagen which has fun for all ages with great rides, activities, shops, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Copenhagen. (D)
Day 02: Guided city tour of Copenhagen. Visit the Christiansborg Palace. On to Bergen.
After a buffet breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed on a guided city tour. Visit the Christiansborg Palace – the most important building in Denmark. The Christiansborg Palace is the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister’s Office and the Danish Supreme Court. Also, see the City Hall, the Amalienborg Palace – the winter home of the Danish Royal family, the Stock Exchange, Ströget shopping street and many more sights. After lunch, visit the Gefion Fountain – the largest monument in Copenhagen which is also used as a wishing well and the Little Mermaid – an icon and major tourist attraction of Copenhagen. Later, transfer to the airport for your flight to Bergen. (Flight cost not included). On arrival in Bergen, transfer to hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Bergen. (B,LL,D)
Day 03: Gateway to the Fjords – Bergen. Norway in a nutshell. Enjoy a guided city tour, ride the Funicular to Mt. Floyen.
After a buffet breakfast, drive to Voss where you board the train on the Flam railway line – a masterpiece of engineering set amidst wild and wonderful scenery. Enjoy the views of huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train passes through the Flam valley and arrives at Myrdal. After lunch, embark on Norway’s most popular trip ‘Norway in a nutshell’. A combination of impressive trips by bus, boat and spectacular train rides. Embark on an enchanting boat ride into the Naeroyfjord – an UNESCO’s World Heritage area, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe and surrounded by towering mountains. The trip takes you through some of Norway’s most beautiful fjord scenery and arrives into the picturesque village of Flam, situated innermost in the Aurlandsfjord. Arrive Gudvangen and drive to Bergen. Proceed on a guided city tour with a local, English speaking guide. Bergen is an international city with small-town charm and atmosphere, surrounded by seven rounded, lush mountains. The Hanseatic wharf Bryggen with its pastel-colour wooden houses, winding cobblestone streets and Old Bergen are just a few of many attractions that make Bergen a real place of enchantment. Ride the funicular to Mt. Floyen for great views of the city. Evening is at leisure to explore the city on own or visit the flea markets for some bargain shopping. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.Overnight in Bergen. (B,LL,D)
Day 04: Onto Oslo – the Nordic Capital.
After a buffet breakfast, check out of your hotel and drive to Oslo – the capital of Norway, via Hardanger Bridge & Voringsfossen waterfall (short photo stop). Enroute enjoy lunch. On arrival in Oslo, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner and then proceed to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Oslo (B,LL,D)
Day 05: Oslo – Guided City Tour. Visit the Viking Museum and Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local, English speaking guide. Visit the Viking Ship Museum which presents ships from the Viking periods such as Gokstad, Oseberg and Tune. The exhibits also include the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 9th century, as well as small boats, sledges, a cart with exceptional ornamentation, implements, tools, harness, textiles and household utensils, etc. On your city tour, also drive past the City Hall, the House of Parliament, the Royal Palace and the majestic Akershus fortress. After lunch, visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park and Karl Johan Street. Norway is often called the ‘Cradle of Skiing’. Encounter this when you visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and admire the
dizzying panorama. Enjoy these sights and many more on your guided tour. Tonight, enjoy an
Indian dinner. Overnight in Oslo. (B,LL,D)
Day 06: Onto Karlstad and onwards to Stockholm – Jewel of the Swedish Archipelago!
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Karlstad. On arrival, enjoy lunch. Karlstad is situated on the river delta where Sweden’s longest river, Klarälven, runs into Sweden’s largest lake, Vänern. It is reputed to be one of the sunniest towns in Sweden and hence the symbol for Karlstad is a happy sun. Later, drive to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, often called the Venice of the North due to its numerous canals and waterways. The city offers many interesting cafes and restaurants and has become an Eldorado for shoppers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner, before checking into your hotel. Overnight in Stockholm. (B,LL,D)
Day 07: Stockholm – Guided city tour. Visit the City Hall, the famous Vasa Museum. Visit the Fjällgatan viewpoint.
After a buffet breakfast,
proceed on a full day guided city tour with a local, English speaking guide. Visit the impressive City Hall, where every year the Nobel Prize banquet takes place. Next, see the Royal Palace, the
Cathedral, the Old Town, Kings Garden and many more interesting sights. After lunch, make a stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the city and the inner harbor. Later, visit
the famous Vasa Museum, housing the majestic 17th century royal warship Vasa. Enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner tonight. Overnight in Stockholm. (B,LL,D)
Day 08: Visit the Drottningholm Palace. Ride the Sky View. Onto Tallink Silja Cruise across the Baltic.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed on a guided city tour with a local, English speaking guide. Visit the Drottningholm Palace – a former Royal summer residence and today home to the Swedish Royal Family. The palace contains magnificent rooms dating back to the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, beautiful Baroque Park, Palace Theater, Chinese Pavilion, etc. Later, Ride the Sky View – a new world-class attraction that takes you on a breathtaking journey, along the outside, to the top of the world’s largest spherical building, the Ericsson Globe, a Stockholm landmark. From the top at 130 meters above sea level, you get an unbeatable view of Stockholm. Enjoy lunch. Later, board your luxury cruise across the Baltic, on board the ‘TallinkSilja Line’ cruise across the Baltic Sea and through the Swedish archipelago to Helsinki. Tonight, enjoy a Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the cruise. Later, you can dance the night away in the nightclub, linger in the various shops as you enjoy the night on this luxury cruise. Overnight on board Tallink Silja Line (Ocean view cabins). (B,L,LD)
Day 09: Onto Helsinki – the Finnish Capital. Guided city tour of Helsinki. High speed train “Allegro” to St Petersburg!
After a buffet breakfast on board, disembark in Helsinki and proceed on a guided city tour with a local, English speaking guide. Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city. See the Tempelliauki Church (the church in the rock), the Uspenski Cathedral and the marvellous Sibelius Park monument. Also, see the Senate square, the Presidential Palace, Finlandia Hall, and many more interesting sights. Later, after lunch you will head to the train station to board the new high-speed train ‘Allegro’ to St Petersburg. This train, which was introduced on December 12, 2011, gets you to St. Petersburg in just 5 ½ hours. On arrival in St Petersburg, you will proceed to an Indian restaurant for a delicious dinner before checking into your hotel. Overnight in St. Petersburg. (B,PL,D)
Day 10: City tour of St. Petersburg. Visit Peterhof palace & gardens
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. See the St. Isaacs Cathedral, Nevsky Prospekt, the Rastrelli esque Stroganov Palace, the neoclassical Kazan Cathedral, the Russian National Library, the Statue of Peter the Great, the Peter & Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny cathedral and many more sights. After a local lunch, proceed to Peterhof – It is famous for its series of palaces and gardens known as the Peterhof Palace, laid out on the orders of the Russian Tsar, Peter the Great and sometimes called the ‘Russian Versailles’. The park holds numerous fountains and few monumental cascades which are one of Russia’s most famous tourist attractions. Later, visit the Grand Palace entering by the ornate Ceremonial Staircase and see the Ballroom, Throne Room, the Western Chinese Study, the Drawing Room, the Imperial Suite, the Oak Study Room and the Crown Room. Later, drive back to St. Petersburg. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in St. Petersburg (B, LL, D)
Day 11: Visit the Hermitage Museum. Cruise on River Neva, Russian Ballet.
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Hermitage Museum, a museum of art and culture in St. Petersburg. It is the largest and oldest museums in the world with collections comprising of nearly three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. After lunch, enjoy a cruise on the Neva River. It is one of the best ways to view the majesty of the St. Petersburg’s 18th century architecture and craftsmanship. The cruise will expose you to the magnificent panorama and stunning sights of this great city. It will pass under the main bridges of St. Petersburg which will unfold the city’s history and its legends connected with the waterways. Later, get set to enjoy the spectacular world famous Russian Ballet. Tonight, enjoy an dinner. Overnight in St. Petersburg (B,LL,D)
Day 12: Moscow – the Capital city. Enjoy the world famous Russian Circus.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the train station to board the high speed train
‘Sapsan’. This train gets you to Moscow in 3 hours 30 minutes. Arrive into Moscow – the financial and political centre of Russia and
the former Soviet Union. It also boasts the largest community of billionaires in the world. On arrival enjoy lunch & later drive to your hotel and check in. Evening, see the world famous Russian Circus. For over two centuries circus has been an important part of Russia’s rich cultural heritage. It is a truly universal form of entertainment enjoyed by all, regardless of race, religion, language, social class, education or age. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Moscow. (B,LL,D)
Day 13: Guided city tour. See the magnificent Kremlin and the Red Square. Experience Metro Ride.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Explore the Kremlin grounds, Cathedrals and see the Patriarch’s Palaces in Moscow. The small city in the center of Moscow, once the residence of Czars and Patriarchs, contains Russia’s main Cathedrals, Assumption Cathedral, Archangel’s Cathedral and the Deposition of the Robe Cathedral. Later enjoy lunch and experience the Metro, the most reliable and rapid transport system, connecting the central part of the city with industrial, residential areas and neighboring towns. Moscow metro is the world’s leader in the volume of traffic and reliable
transportation. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Moscow. (B,LL,D)
Day 14: Moscow – Visit Patriarch Palace.
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Patriarch’s Palace – a museum of seventeenth-century life and applied art, displaying ecclesiastical regalia, period furniture, gold and silver ware from Russia and Western Europe. The palace dates back to 1640 and incorporates the Church of the Twelve Apostles, which was the private place of worship for the patriarchs. After lunch day is free to explore on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Moscow. (B,LL,D)
Day 15: Farewell!!!
This morning, after a buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.