- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- Daily American buffet breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily local Vegetarian lunches on the tour
- Daily local Vegetarian/Non vegetarian dinners included
- Stay 03 nights in Rapid City
- Visit Mt Rushmore
- Visit the Badlands National Park
- Tour the Crazy Horse National Park
- Visit the Black Hills National Forest
- See the Big Horn Mountain
- Stay 01 night in Cody
- Stay 01 night in Bozeman
- Stay 01 night in Jackson Hole
- Visit the Yellow Stone National Park
- See the famous “Ole Faithful”
- Visit the Grand Teton National Park
- Stay 01 night in Provo
- Visit the spectacular Bryce Canyon
- Visit the Zion National Park
- Stay 01 night in Las Vegas
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Las Vegas
- Services of a professional and experience Tour Manager throughout your tour of the National Parks.
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $ 2875
- Single Supplement: $900
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
24 May 2020
07 June 2020
14 June 2020
- Tour starts in Rapid City on the above mentioned dates. There could be a possibility of flight departure on the early morning.
- Tour ends in Las Vegas, there could be a possibility of flight departure at late night.
- Please check with us for Senior association departure from above dates.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES :
OPTIONAL PER PERSON COST
- Helicopter ride over Las Vegas Strip : US$ 105
- Limo Ride on Las Vegas : US$ 25
- West rim bus tour with skywalk (approx 12 hrs): US$ 215
- West rim air tour no landing (approx 4 hrs) : US$ 195
- West rim air and ground tour with skywalk : US$ 335
- West rim air and ground tour with boat & helicopter : US$ 515
- West rim air and ground tour with boat, helicopter & Skywalk : US$ 550
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
RAPID CITY : Visit Mt. Rushmore National Park
: See the 4 US Presidents carved into the Black Hills in Keystone
: Black Hills National Forest and spot the elks that roam here
: Visit Big Horn Forest and get a glimpse of Cloud Peak, the highest point
: Visit the Badlands and see the sharply eroded buttes and pinnacles
YELLOW STONE : Visit the Yellow stone National Park – home to the “Ole Faithful” geyser
JACKSON HOLE : Visit the Grand Teton National Park
COLORADO CITY : Bryce Canyon Park to enjoy red rocks, pink cliffs and endless vistas
: Follow the paths where ancient native people and pioneers walked
LAS VEGAS : Guided city tour of Las Vegas
: An opportunity to see the spectacular Grand Canyon!! [OPTIONAL]
- 03 nights accommodation in Rapid City at the Fairfield Inn by Marriot or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Cody at Best Western Sunset Inn or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Bozeman at the Hampton Inn Bozeman or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Jackson Hole at Spring Hill Suites or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Provo at Hotel Fairfield Inn by Marriott or similar
- 01 night accommodation in St George (Colorado) at La Quinta Inn & Suites or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Las Vegas at Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Tropicana/Hotel NewYork or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 09 Local/Western/Continental veg and non veg lunches
- 09 veg/non veg Local/Western/Continental/Indian dinners
TIPS & PORTERAGE:
- Tips to driver & guide
- Porterage of 01 bag (20 kg) per person at Hotels only
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person (500 ml each), per day
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Early Check in and Late Check out. Standard Check in at hotels is 1400/1500 hours and check out is 1100/1200 hours.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you have opted for deviation or purchase on separate ticket & not traveling under group ticketing.
- Return airport transfer from Iselin to JFK, If group size is below 20 guests from Iselin.
- Cost of visas to travel on this tour
- Medical/Travel Insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 40 full paying guests travelling together.
WITH INTERNATIONAL/INTERNAL FLIGHTS EX. JFK/EWR* (GROUP TICKETS RESTRICTIONS)
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- Group tickets are not eligible for upgrades with Frequent Flyer Miles.
- Travel from Different City (Add on) will not be permitted.
- Due to Group restrictions SEATS are allotted only at the Airport while check in.
- No Prior Seats can be assigned under this group fare.
- Individual seating will be assigned at the airport upon check in, please note this to avoid any disappointment at later date.
- Online Check in Facility is not available in Group Booking/Flight Option given above.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours is not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process.
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Guests are allowed to select without flight option for this Tour and make own flight arrangement in case group flights is not suitable to them.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- No refund either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, visa, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the above packages.
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Air Tours Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- Air Tours reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, Air Tours will sometimes amend the itinerary; however all the other services will remain the same.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
Visas required to travel on your tour
- USA citizens : No Visa Require
- Green Card Holders : No Visa Require
- Indian Nationals : Single Entry USA Visa
Cost of visas is NOT INCLUDED in your tour price
Overseas Travel Insurance:
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
Day 1: Welcome to the Rapid city !!
On arrival at Rapid City airport, meet tour manager at 1130hrs on arrival area and proceed to your hotel & check in. (Early check –in subject to availability). Kindly make your own arrangement if you are unable to meet Tour Manager at designated time. Enjoy an Indian lunch.
Today, visit the Badlands National Park located in South Dakota. Its dramatic landscapes span layered rock formations, steep canyons and towering spires. Bison, bighorn sheep and prairie dogs inhabit its sprawling grasslands. Enjoy dinner. Overnight in Rapid City (L, D)
Day 2: Visit Mount Rushmore.
Today after breakfast proceed to visit Mt. Rushmore National Memorialis a sculpture carved into the granite face of Mount Rushmore, a batholith in the Black Hills in Keystone, Mount Rushmore National Memorial features the 60-foot faces of four great American presidents who represent the birth, growth, development and preservation of this country. Return back to the Hotel.
Today enjoy a local lunch & Dinner. Overnight in Rapid City (B, L, D)
Day 3: Deadwood – Black Hills National forest
After breakfast proceed to Deadwood for your visit to the Black Hills National forest – straddles the U.S. states of South Dakota and Wyoming. In the north, Roughlock Falls tumbles into the narrow, wildlife-rich gorge of Spearfish Canyon. South, the Peter Norbeck Scenic Byway is known for roaming elk and views of the gigantic Mount Rushmore sculpture. Nearby are the spiky Cathedral Spires rocks and Harney Peak, overlooking the granite cliffs of the Black Elk Wilderness. Today enjoy a local lunch & dinner. Overnight in Rapid City (B, L, D)
Day 4: Visit Bighorn Mountain. Proceed to Cody.
After breakfast check out &proceed to visit the Bighorn Mountains, a mountain range in northern Wyoming and southern Montana in the United States, forming a northwest-trending spur from the Rocky Mountains extending approximately 200 miles northward on the Great Plains. Today enjoy a local lunch & dinner. Overnight in Cody (B, L, D)
Day 5: Visit the Yellow Stone National Park.
After breakfast check out&drive to Yellow Stone National Park. Enroute have a local lunch and proceed to the Hotel and check in. Visit the Yellow stone National Park. Tonight enjoy dinner. Overnight in Bozeman/Yellowstone(B, L, D)
Day 6: Grand Teton National Park
After breakfast check out &proceed to visit the Grand Teton National Park. It encompasses the Teton mountain range, the 4,000-meter Grand Teton peak, and the valley known as Jackson Hole. It’s a popular destination in summer for mountaineering, hiking, backcountry camping and fishing, linked to nearby Yellowstone National Park by the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway. Today enjoy alocal lunch &dinner. Overnight in Jackson Hole (B, L, D)
Day 7: Onto Provo – Utah !
After breakfast check out &drive to Provo in Utah state. Enroute stop for a local lunch and proceed to the hotel for check in. Tonight enjoy dinner. Overnight in Salt Lake City/Provo (B, L, D)
Day 8: Bryce Canyon National Park. Proceed to Colorado City – Arizona !
After breakfast check out and proceed to visit the Bryce Canyon National Parka sprawling reserve in southern Utah, is known for crimson-colored hoodoos, which are spire-shaped rock formations. The park’s main road leads past the expansive Bryce Amphitheater, a hoodoo-filled depression lying below the Rim Trail hiking path. It has overlooks at Sunrise Point, Sunset Point, Inspiration Point and Bryce Point. Prime viewing times are around sunup and sundown. Later proceed to Colorado City – Arizona. Today enjoy a local lunch & dinner. Overnight in Colorado City (B, L, D)
Day 9: Zion National Park. Onto Las Vegas.
After breakfast proceed to visit the Zion National Park – a southwest Utah nature preserve distinguished by Zion Canyon’s steep red cliffs. Zion Canyon Scenic Drive cuts through its main section, leading to forest trails along the Virgin River. The river flows to the Emerald Pools, which have waterfalls and a hanging garden. Also along the river, partly through deep chasms, is Zion Narrows wading hike. Continue to Las Vegas. Later, proceed on a guided city tour of Las Vegas. Today enjoy a local lunch & dinner. Overnight in Las Vegas (B, L, D)
Day 10: Las Vegas. DAY AT LEISURE : OPTION TO TOUR THE GRAND CANYON!!
After breakfast, Check out of the hotel and leave your bags with the concierge. day at leisure.
OPTIONAL : For those who wish to visit the spectacular Grand Canyon, an early day to head out on your excursion to the majestic Grand Canyon!! Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Later drive to Airport ON YOUR OWN for your flight back home. (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.