13 nights / 14 days Guided Group Tour
- A complete tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Delicious Jain / vegetarian / non – vegetarian Indian meals.
- Visit Swami Narayan Temple
- Visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum in London.
- Guided City tour of London.
- Free time at Oxford Street
- Enjoy an overnight cruise from United Kingdom to Holland.
- Visit Keukenhof (till 17th May).
- Visit Madurodam, Holland in miniature (From 18th May).
- Catch a breathtaking view of Amsterdam city on a canal cruise.
- Orientation tour of Brussels.
- Visit Grand Place in Brussels
- Photo Stop at Atomium
- Visit the historical Cologne Cathedral.
- Enjoy a scenic Rhine cruise.
- A stroll down the Alstadt in Heidelberg.
- Visit the famous Swarovski Crystal museum and showroom in Wattens.
- See the Golden Roof and Maria TheresienStrasse in Innsbruck.
- Cruise to the heart of Venice – St. Mark’s Square.
- Visit the Murano glass showroom in Venice.
- Romantic Gondola Ride in Venice.
- Guided city tour of Rome.
- A visit to the Vatican Museum including the Sistine Chapel.
- Guided city tour of Florence.
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa – one of the wonders of the world.
- Guided city tour of Milan.
- Stay 03 nights in Switzerland.
- Visit Swiss miniature in Melide.
- Visit top of Europe – Jungfraujoch with Champagne Lunch.
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne included.
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit the renowned Louvre museum.
- Visit third level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Romantic Seine cruise in Paris.
- Chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido show.
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
Download Tour Details
- Per person on Twin Sharing: $2950
- Single Supplement: $550
- Child with Bed (2-11yrs): $2150
- Child no Bed (2-11yrs): $1825
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
- Lido Show
- Per Adult: $125
- Per Child: $75
- April 2020: 25
- May 2020: 02, 09, 23
- June 2020: 06, 20
- July 2020: 04, 18
- August 2020: 01, 15
- September 2020: 05
- UNITED KINGDOM: London
- Guided city tour.
- Visit Swami Narayan temple
- Entrance to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum.
- Overnight Cruise from London to Holland.
- NETHERLANDS: Amsterdam : Amsterdam Canal cruise.
- NETHERLANDS: Lisse : Visit Keukenhof (till 17th May).
- NETHERLANDS: The Hague
- Madurodam (from 18th May).
- Visit to a cheese farm and wooden shoe factory
- BELGIUM: Brussels : A visit to the Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue with a photo stop at the Atomium.
- GERMANY: Cologne : Historical Cologne Cathedral.
- GERMANY: Rhineland : Romantic Rhine cruise.
- GERMANY: Heidelberg : A stroll down the Alstadt.
- Wattens : Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and Museum.
- Innsbruck : Orientation Tour of Innsbruck
- ITALY: Venice
- Romantic gondola ride included.
- Visit the St. Mark’s Square on a chartered boat.
- Visit Murano Glass showroom.
- ITALY: Rome : Guided city tour.
- ITALY: Florence : Guided city tour.
- ITALY: Pisa : Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- ITALY: Milan : Guided city tour.
- Vatican City : Entrance to the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel included.
- Visit to the magnificent St. Peter’s basilica included.
- Visit Swiss miniature in Melide
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Orientation tour of Lucerne.
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- Visit Jungfraujoch with champagne lunch on top
- FRANCE: Paris
- Guided city tour.
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Visit the world famous Louvre Museum.
- A romantic Seine cruise.
ACCOMMODATION AT HOTELS AS BELOW OR SIMILAR
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel Heston Hyde or similar in London.
- 01 Night Accommodation on board at Stena Ferry from United Kingdom to Holland (Inside cabin)
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel Van Der Valk Apt or similar in Brussels / Antwerp.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel NH Morfelden or similar in Frankfurt.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel Olympia or similar in Seefeld .
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel Al Pino Verde or similar in Padova.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel Mercure Rome West or similar in Rome.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Hotel B&B Pisa or similar in Pisa.
- 03 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Terrace or similar in Engelberg.
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Ibis Paris CDG or similar in Paris.
MEALS & WATER
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Local / Western / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian lunches
- Daily Indian / Jain/Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian dinners
- Two 500 ml water bottles per person per day
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
- Stena Lines ferry cruise from United Kingdom to Holland.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- COST OF AIR TICKET, VISAS
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Mandatory tipping to drivers & guides – USD 4 Per Person Per Day.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying guests travelling together.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Due to fire hazards and as Rooms in Europe are comparatively smaller in size, it is not advisable for 04 Passengers to stay in 01 Room. You will have to sign a declaration form agreeing to the above fact. The declaration form will have to be duly filled and signed by the client and sent along with the booking form.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays are not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situations arises out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- USA citizens : No Visa required as on date.
- Green Card Holders : UK single Entry Visa, Multiple Entries Schengen
- Indian Nationals : UK Single Entry Visa, Multiple Entries Schengen
Cost of above mentioned Visas is not included in your Tour Price. The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Germany, Switzerland, Principality of Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, The Vatican & France
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Please refer to our brochure for further details, terms & conditions.
It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORESEEN EVENTS.
Welcome aboard Air Tours Holiday’s‘ Europe’ tour, in London – capital of England.
Visit the Swaminarayan Temple.
Bon voyage! Start your fun-filled tour of Europe. Arrive in London, meet tour manager at 1100 hrs on arrival area situated outside the customs hall and proceed to your hotel & check in. Check-in post 1400 hrs. Later, Visit the intricately designed and glorious temple made of white Italian Carrara marble – The Swaminarayan Temple. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Overnight at Hotel Heston Hyde or similar in London. (D)
Enjoy the many sights of London on your guided tour. Visit the world-renowned Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. Travel in style on board a ferry to Holland.
After a continental breakfast, we check out and leave for a guided city tour with an expert English – speaking local guide who will explain to you all the highlights of London’s landmarks: the Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, the River Thames and more. This afternoon enjoy lunch. Later, This evening you will visit the world-renowned Madame Tussaud’s wax museum which houses a unique collection of the world’s largest wax works of famous personalities, including India’s top leaders and film stars. Next we drive to the port to board your ferry to Holland. After a delicious Indian dinner on board the ferry, you can linger in the various shops or enjoy the wide range of entertainment available for all ages.
Overnight on board at the Stena Ferry (B,LL,D)
Amsterdam – a city full of surprises! Explore Amsterdam on an exciting canal cruise. Visit Keukenhof till 17th May.
18th May onwards, visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature. Then proceed to Brussels, the capital of the European Union.
After a continental breakfast on board, disembark the ferry. Then sit back and relax in your coach as we proceed to Amsterdam. On arrival, board your glass -topped boat as we sail through the canals for an exciting canal cruise. The city’s colorful past comes alive with its 1,000 bridges and fine old houses on your tour of Amsterdam. This afternoon for lunch enjoy a hot meal. Next, proceed to Lisse village to visit Keukenhof – the largest spring garden in the world. Bulbs of colorful tulips bloom only till May 17th. Be enchanted by the indoor floral display and colorful flower beds amongst ancient trees. 18th May onwards we take you to visit Madurodam, where you can see most of the Holland in miniature, replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale. Visit a cheese farm and wooden shoe factory. See a demonstration of how cheese is made and wooden shoes are carved out of wooden blocks. You also have a chance to savour some cheese. Enroute, stop at a windmill-the most common sight in Holland for a photograph. Next proceed to Brussels to visit the world renowned Grand Place and the legendary Mannekin Pis status. A photo stop at the Atomium is also included. This evening after a delicious hot Indian dinner, drive to your hotel and check in.
Overnight at Hotel Van Der Valk Apt or similar in Brussels / Antwerp. (B,LL,D)
Visit the biggest Gothic Cathedral in Europe – the Cologne Cathedral. A romantic cruise on the River Rhine. Next, visit Alstadt in Heidelberg – with its old time appeal.
After a continental breakfast, check out and proceed to Cologne. Visit the impressive Cologne Cathedral, a fine example of amazing Gothic architecture. Today, after a hot meal for lunch we proceed to board your scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Cruising down the Rhine, you will pass steep slopes covered with vineyards. Next, proceed to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. On arrival stroll down Alstadt to get a feel of real European experience of the past. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at a restaurant. Overnight at the Hotel NH Morfelden or similar in Frankfurt (B,LL,D)
Swarovski Museum – the headquarters of crystals, in picturesque Austria at the crossroads of Europe (01st May onwards). Next, proceed to scenic Innsbruck.
This morning, after a continental breakfast, check out and proceed to Wattens, where you will visit the world famous Swarovski Crystal Museum. Enjoy a fascinating experience in to the ‘world of crystals’. An experience that leaves you amazed at the dazzling glitter as you walk through this museum. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family. Today, lunch will be provided. Later, continue on your journey towards picturesque Innsbruck. On arrival, see the Golden Roof and the Maria TheresienStrasse. Stroll on cobblestone pathways and get a feel of old-world European charm. The splendid scenes of the Alps in the background are a perfect picture-postcard setting. This evening, enjoy a hot delicious Indian meal for dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Olympia or similar in Seefeld (B,LL/PL,D)
Romantic Venice – crossed by canals and beautiful monuments. World famous gondola ride included !!
After a continental breakfast at the hotel, check-out and board the coach as we drive you to Venice. On arrival at the pier, board a boat to proceed to the heart of the traditional city of Venice – The St. Mark’s Square. On arrival, admire the St. Mark’s square with the Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, the Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. Also visit the Murano Glass showroom. You will be taken on an unforgettable gondola ride through the smaller canals for a true picture of this lagoon city. Lunch will be provided. Return back to the pier and continue your drive to Padova. Tonight, enjoy hot Indian dinner. We then drive to your hotel and check-in. Overnight at Hotel Al Pino Verde or similar in Padova(B,LL,D)
Re-live the history of Rome in this ancient city’s great landmarks. Marvel at the Colosseum. Visit the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City which includes the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel
and the magnificent St. Peter’s Church.
After a continental breakfast in your hotel check out and sit back and relax in your coach as we drive to Rome. After a hot meal for lunch on arrival proceed with an English – speaking guide to the Vatican City– the smallest country in the world. (Shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed.) First stop at the Vatican Museum, with a visit to the world -famous Sistine Chapel – a pure source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike, specially included on your tour. This will be followed by a visit to the holy Church of St. Peter’s – the incomparable home of architectural and artistic masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini, which will leave you awestruck. Next, see the Colosseum known for its gladiator fights. Later, discover many of the renowned attractions of Rome – the Victor Emmanuel monument on Piazza Venezia under which lies the Tomb of the unknown soldier, Circus Maximus known for its chariot races, the ancient ruins of Roman Forum and many more. Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at a restaurant. After a memorable day we drive to your hotel and check-in.
Overnight at Hotel MercureRome West or similar in Rome (B,LL/PL,D)
Guided city tour of Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance, former home of the Medicis. Pisa – Marvel at one of the wonders of the world – The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
After a continental breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Florence, the capital of Tuscany. On arrival, meet your English-speaking local guide for a city tour of Florence, including the Duomo, the Campanile, the Baptistry with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open – air museum of sculptures, the famous Ponte Vecchio – bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo and many famous Italian personalities are buried. Drive to Piazzale Michelangelo, a square on top of a hill with its replica of the impressive statue of David and also get a bird’s eye view of the city of Florence.
After a delicious lunch, proceed to Pisa to visit the Square of Miracles. Remain spellbound as you approach this precariously leaning tower. Photograph your family with the Leaning Tower in the backdrop. You also have some free time to shop. After a sumptuous hot Indian dinner at a restaurant check into your hotel.
Overnight at Hotel B&B or similar in Pisa (B,LL,D)
Onto Milan, world’s design capital. Next, visit Switzerland in miniature in Lugano.
After a continental breakfast, sit back and relax in your coach as we drive to Milan, known as the stylish city and world’s design capital. Milan is the country’s economic engine room, home to Italy’s stock market and business center. On arrival, we take you on a guided tour of Milan where you will see Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Arcodella Pace, Victor Emmanuelle mall, duomo and many such interesting sights. Later, we drive to Scenic Lugano, city full of culture, historic buildings, art and music. This afternoon, enjoy lunch. Next, step into the fascinating world of Swiss miniature where you will see peaks of the majestic Swiss Alps within the reach of your hands, famous Swiss buildings in miniature, lakes which will inspire romantic thoughts, models of trains, funiculars and cableways to make you dream of future trips. Later, we continue your drive into Central Switzerland. On arrival, check-in to your hotel that is situated amidst the majestic Swiss Alps. This location has been specially chosen for you to get a real feel of Switzerland.
Tonight, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Terrace or similar in Engelberg (B,LL,D)
Today enjoy an Alpine excursion tour to the wonderful world of Jungfraujoch with champagne lunch on top . Also visit scenic Interlaken.
This morning, after a Continental breakfast, Get ready for an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a genuine ‘high point’ of your tour! Sit back in your coach as we proceed to the beautiful town of ‘Lauterbrunnen’, where the excitement continues. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cogwheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metres to reach Jungfraujoch! This is a trip to another world – a wonderful world of eternal ice and snow. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. A visit to the Sphinx is also included. Lunch will be provided. Today enjoy Champagne lunch on Top. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Ober land Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel. This evening enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Terrace or similar in Engelberg (B,LL,D)
Today, get set for a day full of fun and excitement as we take you to visit Mt. Titlis with its beautiful scenery and an adventurous ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair – the world’s first revolving
cable-car. Enjoy a scenic cruise on lake Lucerne.
After a continental breakfast at your hotel, we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis. At3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds. Next we proceed to scenic Lucerne. This afternoon, enjoy a delicious lunch. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument and the KapellBrucke (wooden bridge). Later, you have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the serene waters of Lake Lucerne. Tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Terrace or similar in Engelberg (B,L,D)
Bien Venue! Welcome to the glamour capital of the world – Paris known for fashion houses, art museums, elegant avenues, beautiful monuments and exciting cabarets. Tonight chance to see the world-famous music and dance extravaganza – The Lido Show.
Check out of your hotel after a continental breakfast and proceed to the glamorous city of Paris. Today, Packed lunch will be provided. On arrival, check-in and relax in the comfort of your hotel. Later in the
evening, a hot Indian dinner awaits you at an Indian restaurant. Tonight, you have a chance to experience the glamour of the famous Lido Show – an unforgettable experience on your tour.
Overnight at Hotel Ibis Paris CDG or similar in Paris. (B,PL,D)
Enjoy the sights of Paris on a guided city tour. Also, visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum famous for its artifacts, paintings and sculptures. Enjoy a breathtaking view of Paris from the top of Eiffel Tower (3rd Level). Enjoy a romantic Seine cruise in Paris.
After a continental breakfast proceed on an exhilarating city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best – loved Parisian sights – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and many more. We shall then proceed to visit the top of the Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. After a hot lunch, we take you to visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. You also have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. Later, enjoy a romantic cruise in Paris. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Ibis Paris CDG or similar in Paris. (B,LL/PL,D)
Fly back home.
After a buffet/boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport AT 08:00hrs for your flight back home. Kindly make your own arrangement if you are unable to depart at designated time. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour. (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.