- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- Daily American buffet breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily local Vegetarian/Non vegetarian lunches on the tour
- Daily Indian Jain/Vegetarian dinners included
- Stay 01 night in Phnom Penh
- Enjoy a guided tour of Phnom Penh
- Visit the Royal Palace
- See the Silver Pagoda
- Stay 02 nights in Siem Reap
- Visit the Angkor Area
- See the ruins of South Gate of Angkor Thom
- See the temple in Angkor Wat
- Witness the incredible jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm
- Visit the floating village of Chong Khneas.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake – largest lake in Asia
- Watch young artisans train at stone carving and wood sculpting
- Stay 02 nights in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- See the fascinating hand dug tunnels at Cu Chi
- Enjoy a guided tour of the city of Ho Chi Minh
- Visit the Mariamman Hindu Temple
- Visit the Sri Thendayutthapani Temple
- Visit the Reunification Palace, Central Post office, Cathedral of Notre Dame and much more
- Excursion to My Tho
- Cruise on the Mekong River
- See the 4 islands of Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix
- Visit the floating market and Fish Craft Village.
- Walk through the Thoi Son Island
- Take a rowing boat down the canal to visit a honey bee farm
- Stop at Phoenix Island to visit the Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile Pon
- Stay 02 nights in Hoi An
- Excursion to the Myson Sanctuary to view the Champa Temples
- Enjoy a guided tour of Danang
- Take a cable car ride across Ba Na Hills
- Walk on the beautiful Golden Bridge and enjoy breathtaking views
- Stay 02 nights in picturesque Hue
- Visit the lively market of Dong Ba
- Cruise down the romantic Perfume River
- See the main attractions of Hue on a city tour
- Stay 03 nights in Hanoi
- Enjoy a guided city tour
- Visit the Museum of Ethnology
- Visit the Temple of Literature
- Visit the Hoan Kiem Lake
- See the unique Water Puppet performance
- Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam
- Visit the temples of Dinh & Le Dynasty
- Cruise through the lakes of Hang Ca, Hang 2 and Hang 3
- Enjoy an overnight cruise down the scenic Halong Bay
- Participate in a multitude of activities : Kayak down to the Vung Vieng floating village, Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Time for squid fishing
- Early morning Tai Chi demonstration
- Visit the Thien Canh Son Cave
- Services of a professional and expert tour manager to accompany the group throughout
Per person on twin sharing : $ 1950
Single room supplement : $ 900
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservations.
Jan 28, 2020
March 15, 2020
- Tour starts in Phnom Penh on the above mentioned dates. There could be a possibility of flight departure on the previous evening
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
WHAT YOUR PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
SIGHTSEEINGS & EXCURSIONS
Phnom Penh : Enjoy a guided tour of the city
: Visit the Royal Palace
: See the Silver Pagoda
Siem Reap : Visit the Angkor Area
: See the ruins of South Gate of Angkor Thom
: See the temple in Angkor Wat
: Witness the incredible jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm
: Visit the floating village of Chong Khneas.
: Enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake
: Watch young artisans train at stone carving and wood sculpting
Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) : See the fascinating hand dug tunnels at Cu Chi
: Enjoy a guided tour of the city
: Visit the Mariamman Hindu Temple
: Visit the Sri Thendayutthapani Temple
: Visit the Reunification Palace, Central Post office, Cathedral of Notre Dame and much more
My Tho : Cruise on the Mekong River
: See the 4 islands of Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix
: Visit the floating market and Fish Craft Village.
: Walk through the Thoi Son Island
: Take a rowing boat down the canal to visit a honey bee farm
: Stop at Phoenix Island to visit the Coconut Monk Temple and
Hoi An : Excursion to the Myson Sanctuary to view the Champa Temples
Danang : Enjoy a guided city tour
: Take a cable car ride across Ba Na Hills
: Walk on the beautiful Golden Bridge and enjoy breathtaking views
Hue : Visit the lively market of Dong Ba
: Cruise down the romantic Perfume River
: See the main attractions of Hue on a city tour
Hanoi : Enjoy a guided city tour
: Visit the Museum of Ethnology
: Visit the Temple of Literature
: Visit the Hoan Kiem Lake
: See the unique Water Puppet performance
: Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam
: Visit the temples of Dinh & Le Dynasty
: Cruise through the lakes of Hang Ca, Hang 2 and Hang 3
Ha Long Bay : Enjoy an overnight cruise down the scenic Halong Bay
: Participate in a multitude of activities :
– Kayak down to the Vung Vieng floating village
– Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine
– Time for squid fishing
– Early morning Tai Chi demonstration
– Visit the Thien Canh Son Cave
- 01 night in Phnom Penh at hotel Sokha Phnom Penh or similar
- 02 nights in Siem Reap at Hotel Angkor Miracle or similar
- 02 nights in Saigon at Hotel New World Hotel or similar
- 02 nights in Hoi An at Hotel Palm Garden Beach & Resort or similar
- 02 nights in Hue at Imperial Hotel or similar
- 02 nights in Hanoi at Hotel Pan Pacific or similar
- 01 night on the Ancora Cruise or similar
- 01 night in Hanoi at Hotel Pan Paciific or similar
- Daily buffet breakfasts in the hotel except on Day 01
- Daily local/Western/Continental veg and non veg lunches
- Daily Indian veg/non veg dinners
By a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
TIPS, WATER & PORTERAGE
- Tips to drivers & guides.
- 2 bottles of mineral water (500 ml each) per person per day
- Porterage at hotels only limited to 1 piece of baggage per person (20 Kgs)
- Services of a professional and expert Tour Manager to accompany the group.
VIETNAM VISA LETTER
- Vietnam visa letter fee is included
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cost of deviation – In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team. The same is subject to availability of seats & class for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking.
- Cost of Transfer: The individual arrival & departure transfer in case you are not arriving / departing as per group ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE timings.
- Cost of visas to travel on this tour
- Medical/Travel Insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying guests travelling together.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours is not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process.
Points to be noted
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same.
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Air Tours Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, Air Tours will sometimes amend the itinerary; however all the other services will remain the same.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- The Tour Cost is combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations sharing room together.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
We will get visa approval letter from local supplier before travelling and send it to you with tour documents so you can get visa on arrival.
- Visa letter (we will provide with your tour documents )
- Visa stamp fee: APPROX 25 USD /pax (pay directly to Immigration department)
- Photos: 2 photos 4cm x 6cm with white background.
- Visa stamp Fee ; USD 30 pp (pay directly to Immigration department)
- Photos: 2 photos 4cm x 6cm with white background.
MEDICAL INSURANCE: It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS.
Day 01: Arrive Phnom Penh
On arrival at Phnom Penh, you will be met by your Tour Leader in the arrivals area. Proceed to your waiting private vehicle which will drive you to your hotel. Enroute we will stop for a delicious Indian DinnerOvernight in Phnom Penh (D)
Day 02: Guided tour of Phnom Penh. Onto Siem Reap
After breakfast, check out and proceed on a guided tour of the city. We visit Independence Monument and the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha encrusted and weighing 90kilograms and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh’s namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of Phnom Penh. Transfer to Siem Reap by private vehicle. Today, tuck into a local lunch. Enjoy an Indian Dinner
Overnight in Siem Reap (B,LL,D)
Day 03: Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Breakfast at hotel: Start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area. Spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Return to a delicious Indian dinner at a restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap (B,LL,D)
Day 04: Tour of Siem Reap and onto Saigon
After breakfast, we visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. We take a boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. We spend the rest of day visiting the “Chantiers Ecoles – Les Artisans d’Angkor” which provides training to young Cambodians in an effort to revive the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting. Transfer to the airport for the flight to Saigon (FLIGHT COST NOT INCLUDED) Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Enroute enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Saigon (B,LL,D)
Day 05: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – City sightseeing
Morning start with Cu Chi Tunnels which were never discovered by American Force. These tunnels are stretching over 200 km and were important Viet Cong base during the American War. This underground network, dug by hand connected command posts hospital shelter and weapon factories. After a local lunch, visit the Mariamman Hindu temple, Sri Thendayutthapani temple and Reunification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Continue to visit the Centre Post Office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame. After dinner back to the hotel to relax. Overnight in Saigon (B,LL,D)
Day 06: Saigon – My Tho – Saigon – Danang
After breakfast, check out and transfer to outskirt of Saigon and begins the tour to the beautiful countryside. Start at Tourist Boat Station (My Tho), cruising on Tien (Mekong) river and seeing four islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix. Enjoy fresh coconut juice. Visit fish floating market and Fish-craft village along Tien River. Stop at Thoi Son Island, go walking around countryside road, seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music. Take a rowing boat on small canal with beautiful scenery of country side, to visit honey-bee farm and enjoy honey-tea. Stop at Phoenix Island to visit Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile-pond. Lunch at a local restaurant. Drive back to the airport for your flight to Danang. (FLIGHT COST NOT INCLUDED) Upon arrival Danang airport, transfer to a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner and later check into your hotel. Overnight in Hoi An (B,LL,D)
Day 07: Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An
After breakfast, we will transfer to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa Royals and National heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, you still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. Then we will transfer back to Danang. In the afternoon after a local lunch, we will visit Family Chapel built by prominent, merchant or official families as the center ancestor worship a Chinese style Pagoda or Assembly Hall: Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda which is the first bridge on this site and was constructed in 1593 by Japanese community of Hoi An to link the Town with the Chinese Quarter across the stream, besides looking at Fukien Association temple, Ceramic Museum and Chua Ong Temple. Overnight in Hoi An (B,LL,D)
Day 08: Bana Hills – Hue
After breakfast at hotel, we will visit Marble Mountain “five elements mountains” is a cluster of five marble (Kim – metal; Moc – wood; Thuy – water; Hoa – fire; Tho – earth) and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward. Then, we will Take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Experience hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and visit an old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), flower garden Le Jardin D’amour and LinhUng Pagoda. You should not miss walking on the Golden Bridge amid the foggy hills of the mountain, enjoy the gorgeous view of Da Nang City. Transfer to Hue city, passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Free time for a bit of shopping at Dong Ba lively market. Overnight in Hue (B,LL,D)
Day 09: Sightseeing of Hue
After breakfast, take a boat trip on the romantically named Perfume river visits Hue’s best-known religious site, Thien Mu pagoda and the mausoleum of former emperor TuDuc – one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty then we will visit Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. Overnight in Hue (B,LL,D)
After breakfast at hotel then we will transfer to the airport for your flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Noi Bai international airport, meet up our guide then transfer to hotel for check in Afternoon, you will visit The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam and Temple of Literature, built in honor of Confucius by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070, which is also used to be the first university of Vietnam in the 11th century. Then visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple (outside) with Sunrise Bridge. Evening highlight will be a Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia. Overnight in Hanoi (B,LL,D)
Day 11: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi
After breakfast, depart from your hotel for a scenic 2 hours drive along green fields and villages on high way number 01. Your first stop is Hoa Lu, which used to be the capital of Vietnam in the 11st centuries, visit the temple of Dinh & Le dynasty, learn about the history of Vietnam in the war with China and about the first Vietnamese government. Enjoy the beautiful rice paddy fields, and lots of fresh air. After lunch, board a small boat, glide along a long canal with rice paddy fields and mountains on either sides, your boat will go through three cave called “Hang Ca”, “Hang 2”, “Hang 3”. Return to the wharf, where your coach is waiting to transfer you to Hanoi. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi (B,LL,D)
Day 12: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Rise early this morning for your transfer to the Tuan Chau Harbor, from where you will board your Halong Bay Junk. You will be welcomed with a refreshing drink and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information. Enjoy a delicious local lunch and cruise towards the Vung Vieng floating village. Visit Vung Vieng floating village by rowing boat or by kayaking.
16: 45 Back to boat, enjoy Spa, drink at bar counter or relax on sundeck.
17: 00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
18:15 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
19: 15 A special dinner will be served in the restaurant.
21: 00 Free time for squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar
Overnight on cruise (B,LL,LD)
Day 13: Halong Bay – Hanoi
For fitness enthusiasts, we suggest you rise early to partake in a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck. (tea and coffee is available) Enjoy the breathtaking views while you sip on some hot tea/coffee and take in the fresh country air.
07: 30 Visit Thien Canh Son cave – a beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09: 30 Check out: please put your baggage out and settle your bill at reception.
10: 00 Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
11: 15 Disembark and farewell.Then transfer back to Hanoi. Free time on your own.
Overnight in Hanoi (B,BR, D)
Day 14: Farewell and fly back home
Wake up to a leisurely breakfast after which you will check out and transfer to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
Start Planning Now
Get in touch with us to book this vacation or customize it if you have your own group.